Thursday 6 March 2014

Disney Nail Art!!!

Hello Everyone :)


 

I know I have been quiet in the last week, this is because I was

creating a new page for my blog - Disney Nail Art Tutorials!!!


You can use Disney to inspire your nail art in many ways and I was greatly inspired to create many nail art designs which are influenced by Disney characters.
I have so many ideas so I thought it would be easier to publish a page sharing my designs and tutorials. I will frequently be posting designs so do not forget to revist the page to see the latest Disney nail art. Do not worry I will still be posting other nail art designs :)

The first tutorial is inspired by the film Tangled, click on the link below to see how it is done.

Tangled Nail Art Tutorial


Comments are always welcome, let me know what you think :)


These are some examples of my first Disney Nail Art Designs, each nail represents a film. I will be using these ideas for each tutorial.


All of my designs can be found on instagram @queenrock75.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment